I want us to make each other better.
|—||someone you should probably hold on to (via braided-funk)|
When somebody really loves you, they will accept you as you are. The true feeling is when someone loves even your dark sides, they can forgive and forget mistakes that you’ve ever done once. But never take that as granted, they will never forgive you, if you continue repeating the same mistakes again and again. They are humans with limits.
|—||Unknown (via misjudgments)|
Cause you never think that the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. You think you have forever, but you don’t.
|—||Meredith Grey, Grey’s Anatomy (via sotypicalme)|
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
|—||16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)|